|Dimensions (by Egg size)|
- Note 1:
- Use deck screws and glue for a stronger table.
- Note 2:
- Round all edges of the top (including the hole for the BGE) for a
finished look. This can be done manually or with a router.
- Note 3:
- As a precautionary measure, it is recommended that you place a
concrete stepping stone between the Egg and the lower shelf it rests on.
Although not necessary, you may want to adjust dimension B to
allow for this.
- Note 4:
- The measurements given are approximate and can be changed as
desired. If you plan to use a vinyl cover, they measure 58x27x44 and
- Note 5:
- Please raise the B dimension (shelf height) by 2" if the BGE has a
Spring Assisted Band.